The root grapple is widely used in the tree care industry - it also works on other jobsites where different types of debris need to be handled and transported. It is equipped with strong steel bars, which allow easy grabbing and handling of branches, tree trunks, rocks or just any type of debris tearing roots from the ground.
- The hydraulic root grapple is a strong and versatile attachment for handling trees and roots.
- The heavy-duty design features plenty of clamping power ideal for loading and piling brush, logs, rocks and light demolition debris.
- Hydraulic cylinders, hoses and fittings are well protected against falling debris.
- Versatile hydraulic grapple for tree and root removal.
- Two models available: 39.4 inches wide with single grapple, 51.2 inches with two grapples.